Saturday, May 17, 2008

Too much of a good thing?




I did something this week that I haven't done in yonkers. I actually went to the gym 6 days in a row. Wow!

I have to say that my poor muscles were screaming by Thursday though. So, on Friday I decided to take it easy and went for a yoga class. Ahem*, it wasn't as easy and breezy as I thought it was either. There was a lot of stretching and yes......



I even had to do this...and a few times too. Seriously, my muscles were working equally as hard and I even started getting a headache midway through which lasted another hour after the class. Must be all that deep breathing that the instructor made us do. My body must not have been used to that much oxygen!

Those fats in my body better start to melt away....ggrrr!


I won't be doing this pose anytime soon either...I think that I'll probably break my back trying to do this.

No comments: