Thursday, May 29, 2008

Starbucks

When was the last time that I had coffee? Let’s see, that will probably be 3 months ago? When was the last time that I had Starbucks coffee? That would be 1 year ago…



I have never been a fan of Starbucks, preferring the small cafes around Sydney. Coffee costs cheaper and I think the quality is better.

However, feeling really sleepy today, I decided to try Starbucks once again as there was 1 near where I was working. I ordered a white chocolate mocha (must have my chocolate with the bitterness of the coffee).

The barista was quite cute! Ha~ but all eyes are on my cup of coffee.



20 minutes later, after I have finished my coffee, I still feel drowsy!!!

The coffee was really weak and I paid heaps more for it that if I were to have gone down the street to a café. Not only was it more expensive, it was soo weak that I still felt sleepy and it didn’t keep me awake.

Arrgghh…lesson learnt again…I am not going back to Starbucks!

No comments: