Sunday, March 30, 2008

Malaysian Dreamgirl - Ep 7


Episode 7 was about the girls going for a day session on applying make up. Other than that, it seems to be a b*tching session on Cindy by almost all the girls.

Seriously, If you're on TV, you don't want to be bitching about someone else. Doesn't look good and it will come back to haunt you. I mean, after all the hoopla on what Ringo did, you gals are doing it again!



Oh well, this episode ended up being giving a MAJOR spotlight to Cindy AND people love interesting characters like that when it comes to reality shows. I think that Cindy might be in MDG for quite some time yet.

Funniest bit on this episode was when Cindy called home to talk to her dad. She didn't like how her dad kept going on about asking her not to cry soo much and just went, "I'm not talking now, I'll call you again tomorrow". Haha!

Another thing that annoyed me a little was when it was mentioned that Cindy puts on an accent when the cameras are around. Well, it annoys me too when someone is faking it, but there are also people out there who are overseas that do have to change their accent a little when they speak to say the angmohs! If not, there is no way that those angmohs can understand what we are saying.

I know that I do that too and my Malaysian accent becomes stronger when I am speaking to Malaysians. So, without really knowing Cindy too well, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on that (although the accent that she used for her video profile definitely sounds fake)!

No comments: