Friday, July 6, 2007

Whoosh...goes the wind



I keep this handy little widget at the side of my monitor screen that shows me the weather for the next few days. It's the first time that I see "leaves being blown by the wind' icon. That was probably something that I should have taken note of. Instead, I was thinking "Ooh. cute icon something new. I think that means that it is going to be windy"!

Boy, was it windy alright. I couldn't really tell being inside the office. Rays of sunshine peeking through the clouds, it seems to be a nice winter day that would not be too cold! Happily, a friend and I went out for a walk. We got the rays of sunshine but we also got hit by gusts of wind. I could feel myself being swept away a little at times and had to stable my footing (wearing heels did not help!). That walk turned out to be quite an interesting experience.

No comments: