Thursday, July 26, 2007

Busy season starts...

The time comes when the hours seems long...day turns into night through the tiny windows or none at all...the task at hand seems overwhelming and your health takes a turn for the worse.
Some cope well..better than others...some just got it plain unlucky....

It's busy season again for those in public audits. I've been putting in 13-14 hours straight for a few days now. You just want the weekend to never end. I started getting headaches which I rarely get...(unless I'm drinking of course =P)!

It's now the weekend and the worse is over but another is to start next week. Time to get some serious R&R before Monday hits.

One of the grads on my team was so sweet. She got us chocolates as she enjoyed working with this team and learned a lot, we also laugh a lot (when we can!). It was delicately wrapped in a box too~




Thanks Anita. hope to work with you again.






No comments: