Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to Mua?!



It is my birthday today and I totally forgot! Had a celebration dinner with a few of my closer workmates the weekend before and it turned out to be a really good night. 17 of us sharing two long tables and having a banquet. We sure were a noisy crowd! Thank you to those of you who gave me this flower~ that was really sweet! Thank you to those of you for those lovely lovely presents~
Anyway, on the actual day of my birthday (which is today), my laptop decided to crash on me the night before and I just couldn't use the internet at all. In this modern world, I CANNOT not have internet. So bright and early I woke up to rush to work to get the IT people to look at it. Saw an sms on my phone and it was a long known friend of mine who wished me a happy birthday. Thanks Michael, you're the first one. It didn't even register to me at that point, I couldn't' believe it.
There goes my free Boost juice drink as I forgot to mention the special occasion.
Anyway, I just wanted to shout out to all of you who remembered and took the effort to send me messages, be it in any form!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kjean!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B'day gal...!!