Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Office Network

Isn't it amazing how extensive and fast the office network can be. Just a whisper and news travels as fast as the speed of light and suddenly, everyone seems to know about it. This is probably relatively true in office places where people do actually stop to chat to each other.

Heard a piece of news only yesterday morning and now it seems everyone knows. Well, at least it was good news.

Although quite a number of us (me included) was quite surprised when I heard that two of my closer work friends have been going out. Needless to say after scrambling around trying to see if this is true, I decided to go straight to the source. That is always the best way!

Haha...I have to say that the source probably got a bit more than bargained for when I threw my pen which hit the head and bounced off a wall after that. That was definitely more than "I knew I had to face the music sooner or later"! Ha~!

That was still a good ending to the week. I have to say that lately I've been thinking that my gums seems to be really weak and maybe I should drink more milk. Why do I think that? Well, my gums seems to get bruised easily when I brush my teeth. Later, it hit me that it might not be weak gums, that irritating spot on my gum could actually be an ulcer.

Pardon me but I've not had ulcers in my mouth before. How long does it take for the ulcer to go away? Do I need to do anything about it? I am hoping that it will just go off on its own like pretty soon.

Anyway, I'm can't wait to watch the Harry Potter movie as well as having a joint birthday party celebration dinner tomorrow. Time to sleep now. Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: