Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Crossroads

As some of you may know, I've been a member of the unemployed club for the past 2 weeks and I have to say that it's been a good one. Being able to get at least 8 hours of sleep is always a bliss.
Anyhow, I've started to look for contracting jobs before heading over overseas again in a few months. My intention was to try something different from the role that I've been doing previously.

Just my luck that fate decides to throw in a twist by offering me a good contracting role that actually gives me a promotion, good pay BUT I will be doing exactly what I've been doing for the past 2 years.

A few hours later, I received another call about an interview which would be a role that is different from what I've been doing, the pay might be a little lower but it's close to my home and I can finally stop travelling so much for a while or have to lug around a laptop everywhere with me again.

Hhmm...what should I do now?

No comments: