Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The CLEO 50 most eligible bachelor



Having read the TV guide incorrectly, I suddenly had some spare time and decided to check out the The CLEO 50 most eligible bachelor for 2008 after seeing Kenny Sia's post. It was definitely a witty one.

Anyway, I decided to spend some time quickly browsing their profiles. After all, before I move Down Under, I used to check it every year and the last few years always had a bachelor in there that I personally know.


A few interesting things that I noticed:

1. Most of them are 25 and 26. Now, I'm sure that there are a lot more bachelors out there that are not only that age!

2. A lot of them like to hang out at Velvet, The Curve, 1 Utama. What the?!?!
Is CLEO scouting out for bachelors at clubbing areas and shopping areas?

3. Occupation : Business owners. Now, with quite a few stating that as their occupation, it's beginning to seem a little suss!

4. Have I been in Sydney too long? Some of the answers are sounding a little "ah beng!".



This guy sure thinks a lot and LOVE Mel Gibson for him to answer that question!


I don't know...no one in particular that catches my fancy. Not interested in putting up all 50 photos either! Haha~ my concentration fell at 2.


ps. The 2007 year seems to be better!

No comments: