Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dreams are made of....



Lately, I have been pretty stressed and my emotions feel like it has been on a non-stop rollercoaster ride. I can’t help but still feel a little anxiety that seems to like to linger just around the corner, unseen but its presence felt.

I have a dream, a dream that I am hoping will be materialised. Seeing others who have trodden down the path and been successful helps to make it seem, “It can be done!” I find that thinking about my dreams helps to take my mind off things.

 
Dreams are good, mine is made of hope, faith, determination, willpower yet it includes dashes of fear, worries, sweat and tears. I have a big dream and I will need to go through all that to make it work in the future, in the meantime, thinking about it brings joy to my face and bring me to a happy place.

What are your dreams and what are they made of?

No comments: