Monday, June 25, 2007

Josh Groban


I only found out last week that Josh Groban will be holding concerts in Australia. The best thing is for the Sydney venue, it's going to be at the Opera House. Now that is something even better!


I've been listening to Josh Groban since seeing him doing a cameo on Ally McBeal. Absolutely love him! He had me then when he sang on that particular episode. I'm sure that my jaw was not the only one that dropped when he started singing. There was even once when I was chatting with a friend and he told me that he hasn't heard of Josh. I went out to buy his albums the next day and post them to my friend.


Alas! after managing to find someone to go with me, all tickets are sold out! So sad!!! Can only console myself by saying that I am saving money as the tickets are heaps expensive.

No comments: