Tuesday, September 9, 2008


It's things like this that saddens me and make me wonder what is Malaysia turning into. So your party didn't do too well in the recent elections, grow up!

I can tolerate when you want to make racial comments. Hey, it's your prerogative! But to tear down someone's picture? Where are your manners?


Ahmad must explain actions - PM


Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said that he is expecting Datuk Ahmad Ismail, the Bukit Bendera Umno chief to explain the row the actions of his supporters who tore up the poster of Tan Sri Koh Tsu Koon when they meet today. He said “I have been told about it and Najib (Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak) and I will see him tomorrow. We will get an explanation as to why it happened and after that we will decide on the action to be taken against him. It is not for him to ask a component party to leave Barisan. Tomorrow we will decide and decide quickly after meeting him,”

No comments: