Friday, February 23, 2007

Fingernail biting tension in the air

Today the CA is releasing the results for MAA at 4pm. That few minutes waiting for 4pm, trying to seem nonchalant about it but yet really stressed out inside! For those of you waiting for the results today, all the best and I'm sure that you'll be fine!

A big hug to D & J, go all out and celebrate on a Friday for passing! Am still waiting on a friend of mine to see whether he merited, I didn't forget that you are supposed to shout me lunch or was it dinner if you do.

Congratulations to those who passed (Thanx to those who were nice enough to call or email me to tell me that you've passed!) and to those whose dreams are a little shattered today, crank up your smile and don't worry! we've all been there....just need to move on!

No comments: